Time & Location
Mar 05, 2023, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM MST
Chandler, 1812 N Bullmoose Dr, Chandler, AZ 85224, USA
About the Event
This event is comrpised of two segments: theory and practice.
- Principles of Practice according to lineage-based Hatha Yoga methods
- Bring home a 20 minute daily self-practice (sadhana)
- "From feet to head": key alignment principles to keep you in integrity with YOUR yoga practice
- The difference between exercise and yoga
- Understand foundations of vinyāsa yoga: sūrya namaskāra
- Application of bandha & mudra during asana/vinyasa
1:00pm - 2:30pm
Introduction to foundations of postural Hatha Yoga, overview of learning objectives, theoretical discussion on principles of practice, history and stories of Hatha Yoga lineage(s)
Practices and application
Workshop ends at 5:00 PM.
OPTIONAL: stay for complementary dinner!
(Dinner 5:00-6:00 PM -- doors close at 6:00 PM!)
Sunday Day Pass
Purchase both the asana/vinyasa workshop AND the pranayama workshop for a discount$85.00+$2.13 service fee
Full Price$60.00+$1.50 service fee